VILLAGE OF BREWSTER
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
15 MARCH 2023 at 7:30 P.M.
PUBLIC HEARING & REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
The Board of Trustees of the Village of Brewster is holding a Public Hearing at 7:30 PM, on March 15, 2023, at Village Hall, at 50 Main Street, Brewster, NY 10509, followed by a regular meeting at 7:31 PM or soon thereafter.
Pledge to flag.
Notion of Exits
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE, that the Board of Trustees of the Village of Brewster will hold a Public Hearing on Local Law #2 of 2023, pertaining to an amendment to Chapter 263 Section 9 regarding the B1 District stating (C)(6) Live/work spaces, including artists’ lofts with galleries are permitted on the first floor and (C)(7) Residential use permitted on the first floor. At said Public Hearing, all interested persons shall be heard on the subject thereof. The Board of Trustees will make every effort to assure that the Public Hearing is accessible to persons with disabilities.
- St. Lawrence Parade Permit Application.
- Brewster Rotary - Fall Festival Parade Permit Application.
- Monthly Reports:
- 1. Engineer’s Report, February 2023.
- 2. Police Report, February 2023.
- 3. Code Enforcement Report, February 2023.
- Resolution 031523-1: Local Law #2 of 2023.
- Resolution 031523-2: Signing of 2023/2024 Taxes Contract with Putnam County.
- Resolution 031523-3: Signing of Shared Services Agreement with NYSDOT
- 2024 Preliminary/Tentative Budget.
- Quote Approval for LED Lights at WWTP.
- Quote Approval for Tree Removal for Green Lot Culvert Project.
- Correspondence Sent & Received for February 2023.
- Minutes for Approval – March 1, 2023.
- Vouchers Payable:
- Other Business.
- New Business.
- Public Comment.
- Executive Session, possible.